Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 rifles req for tender bid wae fc must have level 2 pm for more details

still loo2 rifles req for tender bid wae fc must have level 2 pm for more details

Still looking for two rifles to put in tender bid wae the fc pm for more details and I get back to u asap
    Last edited by wattygun; 18-04-2013 at 20:29. Reason: change

re advertised due to timewasters

Still looking for 2rifles for tender bid on fc ground pm for more details and get back to asap? No more pm guys till I get back to every 1 and wait for a reply thank u all again Rite guys that's me got my 4 men and thank u very much for yr intrest appoliges to scotsgun as ma wife had to go to hospital for her back so never got the chance to check the phone and have been working nites atb
    Last edited by wattygun; 24-04-2013 at 08:14. Reason: finished

pm sent atb the highlander

I'm interested but don't want to travel ridiculous distances nor pay a fortune!
    Level 1 and Level plus carcase handling course.
    I've just lost 2 syndicated forests I was running - thanks to Scottish Woodlands
    I was shooting on Corriedoo for a while and have done the Forestry Commission test.
    I'm just applying for fit and competent.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgyrog View Post
    I'm interested but don't want to travel ridiculous distances nor pay a fortune!
    Level 1 and Level plus carcase handling course.
    I've just lost 2 syndicated forests I was running - thanks to Scottish Woodlands
    I was shooting on Corriedoo for a while and have done the Forestry Commission test.
    I'm just applying for fit and competent.
    Best o luck bud but In the real world a lot o men pay a fortune and travel many hours to get some stalking and still love the challenge? The days for cheap stalking are few an far between atb

Quote Originally Posted by wattygun View Post
    Best o luck bud but In the real world a lot o men pay a fortune and travel many hours to get some stalking and still love the challenge? The days for cheap stalking are few an far between atb
    I can understand where dodgyrog is coming from but at the same time I can see the demand is very great.
    What is amazing though is the the goverment are saying that the deer are becoming a pest and we need to cull hundreds of thousands and yet the forest owners want to charge big bucks ( pardon the pun ) to get rid of them.

You so right, it's all about the money.
    Kind Regards
    Cranhill

Of course they want to charge big bucks.... Because they will get it! As well as getting rid of the deer that cause thousands of pounds worth of damage. A lot of money to be made from sporting lets etc

Quote Originally Posted by loch ussie View Post
    Of course they want to charge big bucks.... Because they will get it! As well as getting rid of the deer that cause thousands of pounds worth of damage. A lot of money to be made from sporting lets etc
    Totally agree guys but its not the working man who has made it this way its not called the deer industry for nothing? Plenty o guys make a living from it and best o luck to them but if their not making a livig or if a company can't make money out of it we all now what happens they go to the wall and yes their seems to be a boom in deer numbers so how it got to this stage is any ones guess? Is it because some guys take on to much. Ground then don't shoot itor is it just bad deer managment plans by the gov,forest companies

Quote Originally Posted by wattygun View Post
    Totally agree guys but its not the working man who has made it this way its not called the deer industry for nothing? Plenty o guys make a living from it and best o luck to them but if their not making a livig or if a company can't make money out of it we all now what happens they go to the wall and yes their seems to be a boom in deer numbers so how it got to this stage is any ones guess? Is it because some guys take on to much. Ground then don't shoot itor is it just bad deer managment plans by the gov,forest companies

It all comes down to supply and demand mate . . .there is very little 'cheap' stalking left to be found, land owners have realised that there is money to be made from deer, and where a few years ago they were viewed as just troublesome . . .they now have a value, and quite a substantial one at that.

Nevertheless - I thought you would have had a line of people wanting this ground . .I know the ground your advertising, and not only does it have red and roe, its situated in absolutely stunning surroundings.