Wanted: Anyone want an extra shadow out stalking tmoro

stratts

Hi chaps,
Unfortunately due to a heavy handed mechanic my days stalking with Sikamalc has been knocked on the head last minute for tmoro. I'm still having the day off work so if anyone within an hour of Peterborough is going stalking and wouldn't mind me tagging along observing, please let me know. I've never gralloached a deer so it would be nice to get some experience of that too if poss.

If not I'll go out practising on my bunny bashing perm and hopefully get close enough to the munties to take some pics, instead of shots!!

Cheers

Stratts

Hi chaps,Unfortunately due to a heavy handed mechanic my days stalking with Sikamalc has been knocked on the head last minute for tmoro. I'm still having the day off work so if anyone within an hour of Peterborough is going stalking and wouldn't mind me tagging along observing, please let me know. I've never gralloached a deer so it would be nice to get some experience of that too if poss.If not I'll go out practising on my bunny bashing perm and hopefully get close enough to the munties to take some pics, instead of shots!!CheersStratts
Cemera Stalking can be a great way to improve fieldcraft, still have to employ the same principles in the stalk :)

Back