Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blaser K95

Blaser K95

Hi all, my long awaited Blaser K95 Luxus arrives next week. Does anybody on the forum use one of these? Mine is 6.5 55. If anybody could tell me what the recoil is like I would be very grateful.

Thanks, Dale.

I am just finishing the load development for my new R8 Pro Success in 6.5x55. The calibre is known for its moderate recoil and as an excellent all rounder. We all feel recoil differently and obviously much depends on what weight of bullet is sent down the barrel and at what velocity, Newton's etc and also the weight of the rifle and whether its moderated all make a difference. Yesterday I put 60 rounds down range quite comfortably.
    Richard

Deer Diary

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    I am just finishing the load development for my new R8 Pro Success in 6.5x55. The calibre is known for its moderate recoil and as an excellent all rounder. We all feel recoil differently and obviously much depends on what weight of bullet is sent down the barrel and at what velocity, Newton's etc and also the weight of the rifle and whether its moderated all make a difference. Yesterday I put 60 rounds down range quite comfortably.
    I forgot to mention that the rifle is unmoderated.

Yes there is at least one member with a K95 single shot rifle and it's quite a nice looking rifle too I just cannot recall the forum handle at the moment .

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Yes there is at least one member with a K95 single shot rifle and it's quite a nice looking rifle too I just cannot recall the forum handle at the moment .
    There are a few on the site who use them: Anyone Use A Blaser K95?

​willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Lovely guns. I want one but you never seem to find them on dealers shelves..

I seem to recall Ivythorn had one a while back. Might be worth checking his web site.

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    I seem to recall Ivythorn had one a while back. Might be worth checking his web site.
    Yes, I remember a 6.5x57R. Bought by Wayne Davies I think?
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Thanks chaps but yes WD bought it..

Gregor may have one