best roe buck callers

Cheers for that mate, have you tried the buttalo caller, must say tha duz sum great vids keep em coming

Not used a lot of callers on deer have a fairly good success rate on foxes but buttalo best to get started with?

Had good result with the Buttalo, but have had better results with the Nordick Roe Call, had bucks pay no attention to the Buttalo come charging in to the Nordick, tone seems to be right.

​Moose

Do they only work during the rut , or can you call Roe in closer at any time.?

thanks. Nik.

Thanks for that moose looks like I shall be buying three types! Great feed back from you all lots out there nice to hear how the success rates are.

If you go for a buttalo get the one with the adjustable pitch,i never had much success with the ordinary one but being able to adjust the tone certainly pays dividends.

Thanks for that, have you used the cherrywood caller and can you change the calls on the nordik. Great vids by the way.

when i started with the nordick i was a little harsh but it seemed forgiving.
I go into an area and try the buttallo for 15 mins. no good try the louder nordick and it often gets results.

Do they only work during the rut , or can you call Roe in closer at any time.?

thanks. Nik.

Nik you will call does once they have had there young as they will come to a distressed fawn call, even coming with their kids at foot, but the call will only work during the height of the rut with bucks.

You can also call does during the rut with attending bucks, that is when it gets exciting as you see a doe come charging in hoping there will be good buck with her!!

​Moose

Back