Thread: A couple of knives

A couple of knives

I have offered these to the chaps on the dsc level1 sponsorship but no one has come forward and whilst they are out of my cupboard i may as well pass them on. One is an opinel like the one in the link. It's not exactly like new but you can give it a good edge easily. I have modified it too to hold a lanyard and made it easier to open by gutting a nick in the wood. Bleeding Thumb Whittling Club: Opinel and a word about blades

The other is a Winchester knife with a gut hook and sheath. It's a bit thick and clumsy and I don't have a clue how effective the guy hook is... But its free. Looks like this Winchester Large Hunter Fixed Blade Knife with Guthook | Uttings.co.uk Mobile

If you want either of the above drop me a pm and ill get them posted as soon I can. (Give me a week or so as I don't get alot of Time to go to the post office)

First come first serve.

Sean.

Pm sent.

If successful I'll make a donation towards your favorite charity for this kind charity

would like the winchester one with gut hook.a donation can be made to a nominated charity

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    Pm sent.

If successful I'll make a donation towards your favorite charity for this kind charity
    hi. Please pm your address ill get them sent Asap. The offer of a donation to charity is a great one, I choose help for heroes.

Now gone chaps. Sean.

Address sent many thanks.

My work college is cycling from Kendal to London and back next week in aid for h4h so I'll place another donation on his sheet.

Cheers again for this martin.