Thread: CZ Hornet

CZ American. After a new one.

Got rid of my old BSA hornet the other day. Only purchased it as an experiment into the world of hornet, and fell in love with the round. The gun was getting on a bit and had been shortened to accommodate a smaller shooter, so the intention was to buy a new one.
    I have been told by my local RFD that Edgaer brothers are only bringing in the Lux model and not my preferred American.
    Anybody of a RFD with a new American on the shelf.
    ​Many thanks Neil.
    Last edited by neil the plumber; 16-04-2013 at 14:46.

Quote Originally Posted by neil the plumber View Post
    Got rid of my old BSA hornet the other day. Only purchased it as an experiment into the world of hornet, and fell in love with the round. The gun was getting on a bit and had been shortened to accommodate a smaller shooter, so the intention was to buy a new one.
    I have been told by my local RFD that Edgaer brothers are only bringing in the Lux model and not my preferred American.
    ​Many thanks Neil.
    Hi Neil
    I am sure there was one in The Wiltshire Shooting Centre last week when I was in there
    Geordie

​Many thanks Neil.
    The Hornet is still on the EB website ....

CZ 527 American

There's a CZ527 American on GT ....

CZ .22 Hornet 527 American Bolt Action New for sale. Buy for 850.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Still looking.

Spoke to the bloke off Guntrader, and he is after 900 for it now its being threaded. Why on Earth they are stopping the American is beyond me.Whats the point of a hog back stock when there are no iron sights.
    ​The search continues.

Spoke to the bloke off Guntrader, and he is after 900 for it now its being threaded. Why on Earth they are stopping the American is beyond me.Whats the point of a hog back stock when there are no iron sights.
    ​The search continues.
    I called Edgers today about another CZ, and asked about the Hornet, CZ have no plans to stop making the American in .22 Hornet.
    Edgers may not have one (didn't ask) but they will have them at some point, the Lux with the hogsback stock does have iron sights.
    But either way there are still new CZ Americans in .22 Hornet on guntrader right now

Neil.

Move to the US. There is a CZ American Hornet Laminated stock for $650 US at the Trading Post.~Muir

(PS: The CZ American is the best Hornet out there today. Be patient. It's worth the wait.)