We woz robbed!

bewsher500

I was burgled last night in what appears to be a wave of crime that involved my car, my shed, my garage, one other garage, at least two other sheds

made a right feckin mess, broken car windows, damaged roof, damaged garage doors etc etc
they even went the extent of trying to unscrew the shed I built by hand, including several 3.5" wood screws which must have taken 15-20 mins to do
balls of these people.

smashed my car window in the street, took my ipod with dubious musical collection, the rolex I left in the glovebox and the diamond encrusted D&G sunglasses.

and despite living in a city centre and being overlooked by at least 50 properties front and back...."no-one saw nuffing"
two of my neighbours didnt even realise they had been burgled until I told them!

Police are helpful but could even agree as to whether finger prints were worth taking or not.
Two boxes they handled that would only have mine and their fingerprints on

Irritating as I was awake and up between 3 and 5am and didnt hear or see anything, despite having a usual nosey out the front and back windows as I normally do.

I even have a CCTV camera overlooking the garden but it wasn't recording! (have rectified that to catch the bolted horse!!)

*******s must have 10 lives as I dont know quite how angry I would have got had I caught them in the act!

find em and nail there hands to a tree ahh waist of air scum prob no you aswell drop the local scum bag a note for info a reward, then nail em up

Know the feeling well
can't express in words the anger I felt when I found out it was my neighbour who did the dirty deed and on Easter Day too
since then trust has to be earn't
not saying it was your neighbour
but no matter how much security you hav
if they want to break in they will
I don't recommend catching them in the progress with such built up anger
being treated like a criminal for protecting your own is no easy feeling when you hav beat the crap out of the guys stealing from you
been there done that
stay calm , think rational and it is only material goods that had be violated
i know the feeling you are in right now but don't let frustration rule your head
i did that
i offered a reward for £1000 per finger from each hand of the guy that robbed me
so with an 8g reward that would of left the burglar twiddling his thumbs literally
local plod told me to retract my offer just incase...

Know the feeling well
can't express in words the anger I felt when I found out it was my neighbour who did the dirty deed and on Easter Day too
being treated like a criminal for protecting your own is no easy feeling when you hav beat the crap out of the guys stealing from you
been there done that
i know the feeling you are in right now but don't let frustration rule your head
i did that
i offered a reward for £1000 per finger from each hand of the guy that robbed me
so with an 8g reward that would of left the burglar twiddling his thumbs literally

​Bloody hell to be robbed is one thing to be done by a neighbor is another, I bet that took some strength to remain calm Richard

My shed was robbed few years back were I use to live everything was taken. Then few days after being robbed I fancied a duck that I had shoot (freezer was in the shed but untaken) went to retrieve it but the food had gone approx 2 shopping bags. I never thought to check the freezer as no one takes food but o yeh the scum had taken the lot as well as tools and my mountain bike. Once I realized the food had been taken I felt gutted even more even more infuriated that food would be taken.

I wanted revenge!
​Off to local supermarket purchased couple chickens etc.. in the chickens I added a high form of laxative to them needless to say they never returned gutted, because they would of been on the toilet for a few days.

Remember what the plod say folks they tend to return within 6 months as they no what probably would have been purchased and they know the property.

​Be warned

sorry feller any s**bag comeing to my home to rob me better have a speed diel for hospital
turn the other and calm down, don't for get the tele on your way out is't not the way i deal with scum .my work shop got robbed 30 years ago and lots of the lads snap-on tools walked out the door, air tools a davair hydrovain dry air comp unit and cars not mine damaged. i could not earn a penny till i shelled out 10k for the lads and my tools and eqipment ,the ins paid for the cars and radios so that went up next year the old bill did't find any clues but cash to the local seconed hand shop paid off we got some tools back and seved up on the fellers which we new as fellow workers within the same est .thay told on us and i got court time i paid the fine but thay never had a chance of working within the same trade again and thay had a few problems holding a snanner for a long time .yup may be wrong in your eyes and as it turned out the law and i paid the pipper his fee. but never had another thing even the scrap outside go missing ! so it paid long run.i'am not a thug and will try to talk away a problem just don't steel or harm mine . hate scum thats thinks we are all here so thay can **** our hard earned life's goods away in the pub or smoke it away. rant over .
:old: :tiphat: paul
Know the feeling well
been there done that
i did that

B500, terribly sorry to hear that news, but if the cops have a finger print (yours and another) it is entirley possible that they will also find DNA, shared between you and the B.......d that carried out the offence, don't lose hope, forensic officer should be abe to submit the prints taken from the lift, and get it analysed, verified, identified, and hopefully an arrest will follow, and justice will prevail, and when it it does you can go along to the Court, and see the B.....d who screwed your place, and greet him/ them!! as they go down

my heart felt sympathy

patrickt

Last edited:
Not long had a shipping container done, belongs to the fishing club and contained a quad and trailer, 4 chain saws and the same again
of brush cutters, a big mower, generator with a couple of angle grinders, water pumps and all the hoses, plus all the spare like chains
and chain bars, brush cutter blades, and all the hand tools, loppers saws etc. They did mange to get the quad started and loaded it and
he trailer with some of our stuff, looks like at the last moment they decided to turn the rear light off by cutting the wires, shorted the
electrics out and fried the ignition module, damage to the quad which they had to leave is £1500. Total loss is about 17k.
The scum responsible managed to wriggle out of it due to a lack of definitive proof, but then went and did another job, police were
waiting for him, he resisted arrest, with a machete, armed response unit called, now on remand, so he won't be back for a while.
So far we have spent nearly 2k on relocating the container and beefing up the security, just as start.
Work party time is fast approaching and we have no tools, insurance is taking forever, 7 weeks or so and as yet not a word from them.

Anybody using a container for storage make sure the lock box is better than ours was :oops:
They used a big hammer and a chisel, must have taken an age and made enough noise to wake the dead.
They used so much force the doors have bowed inwards, and the concrete pads the contain was sat on have crumbled away.

Before you ask, yes it was scumbag traveller, a very well known one at that, total waste of oxygen.

Neil. :)

View attachment 26977

​Bloody hell to be robbed is one thing to be done by a neighbor is another, I bet that took some strength to remain calm Richard

My shed was robbed few years back were I use to live everything was taken. Then few days after being robbed I fancied a duck that I had shoot (freezer was in the shed but untaken) went to retrieve it but the food had gone approx 2 shopping bags. I never thought to check the freezer as no one takes food but o yeh the scum had taken the lot as well as tools and my mountain bike. Once I realized the food had been taken I felt gutted even more even more infuriated that food would be taken.

I wanted revenge!
​Off to local supermarket purchased couple chickens etc.. in the chickens I added a high form of laxative to them needless to say they never returned gutted, because they would of been on the toilet for a few days.

Remember what the plod say folks they tend to return within 6 months as they no what probably would have been purchased and they know the property.

​Be warned
yep had to be calm
no way would I of got justice on this occassion if I had not
this is where the reward for his fingers came good
i got a lead and he got sent down for 3 years for burglary and other offensives taken into consideration
don't recommend my actions for all but it worked for me

This country is far to soft on punishment.
Scum are one thing but if there were laws in place that would scare the sxxt out of these scum they would think twice possiblely.

The farm I live on has been done a few times over the years till I moved on site and we installed alarms and two German shepherds ,after the first time they came back within a month to get the quad and new saws and trailer Ect .nothing is safe these days .
i don't blame anyone having a go but I'd let the dogs have a little look first don't you just love seeing the police dogs licking the thieving scum bags when they try and hide they scream like a pansy lol
​norma

sorry feller any s**bag comeing to my home to rob me better have a speed diel for hospital
turn the other and calm down, don't for get the tele on your way out is't not the way i deal with scum .my work shop got robbed 30 years ago and lots of the lads snap-on tools walked out the door, air tools a davair hydrovain dry air comp unit and cars not mine damaged. i could not earn a penny till i shelled out 10k for the lads and my tools and eqipment ,the ins paid for the cars and radios so that went up next year the old bill did't find any clues but cash to the local seconed hand shop paid off we got some tools back and seved up on the fellers which we new as fellow workers within the same est .thay told on us and i got court time i paid the fine but thay never had a chance of working within the same trade again and thay had a few problems holding a snanner for a long time .yup may be wrong in your eyes and as it turned out the law and i paid the pipper his fee. but never had another thing even the scrap outside go missing ! so it paid long run.i'am not a thug and will try to talk away a problem just don't steel or harm mine . hate scum thats thinks we are all here so thay can **** our hard earned life's goods away in the pub or smoke it away. rant over .
:old: :tiphat: paul
paul I can only sympthasize with your situ
i can only say on my own situ's and experiences
i don't do scum and they are now short lived in my world
trust me I have to deal with them on a greater level than most.. Often on a weekly basis due to the area I work in
feel sorry for your situ but it seems we are in the same world just go about it at a different ways
​but scum are scum

thanks feller you sound Blue yes yes !
just hate them some are just worse than travlers but the way to deal with them not for an open post an old black and tann irish trick that works

paul I can only sympthasize with your situ
i can only say on my own situ's and experiences
i don't do scum and they are now short lived in my world
trust me I have to deal with them on a greater level than most.. Often on a weekly basis due to the area I work in
feel sorry for your situ but it seems we are in the same world just go about it at a different ways
​but scum are scum

No
not blue
​ just an average working joe that has to entertain scum during an average working day
the beauty of working with in the city limits

Just remember folks that crime is big business. The powers that be including the Police have no aims to curb it. bad for business.

Crime give the excuses for more CCTV, more security products, more security companies more alarms etc, etc. Why would they want to cut into that market by catching criminals?

The feeling that goes with finding your stuff has been violated and stolen if horrible. Over the last year or so I have been replacing my tools that were stolen from the lock up. They were stolen about 6 years back and finally decided it was time to replace.

I KNOW who took them and even though every spanner had my name etched on them the Police were not interested. I was told that the banger boys who nicked the would just say they bought them at a boot fair. They had the garage next door and were working on a banger when I opened it up once. one came over to say something and I noticed him looking hard inside. Should have twigged then. Seems handling stolen property no longer counts.

Never got one thing back. Police were not interested one little bit in fact they were more interested if the car in the lock up was sorned or not..

Had a my car stolen once that was recovered months later. It had been used to steal a caravan and my Bonneville in 83 was nicked never recovered. Know who was responsible then as well but proving it is another matter.

Had my bloody ferrets, £3k western saddle, £3k tack and a grands worth of tools nicked out of my shed, saw the saddle on eBay, told police, nothing. Definitely my saddle as it was custom made, with serial numbers, personal leatherwork, but apparently 'lacking evidence' !! Then a week later, I had the wheels nicked off the M3 !! On the drive :(

you usually find the local plod want rid of the scum but think it is a waste of their effort as the said scum get off with it in court. if you can have a quiet word with a few of them off the record they might point you in the right direction. they will know who the perps are.
Failing this put an ad in the local papers offering a reward for information leading to an arrest. I had to get it written by a solicitor before the papers would accept it but it did work although no arrests were made but i got all my gear back from various places including a few new items to replace ones that couldn't be found (the person receiving my tools thought this was a better option than the consequences). The scum will sell their own mother for a tenner.

Back