Thread: Muntjac outing wanted

Muntjac outing wanted

Looking to shoot my first munty, i can travel any distance but rembering i will probs need to travel to south of england and pay for b & b etc so looking for somthing reasonabley priced or free (hey might as well ask) never shot one always wanted to so who can help me out?
    LIVE AND LET LIVE! THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER DAY!

I'd say definately go with muntjacstalker off here, but i think he shuts down between april and october ish?
    He has an amazing number of munties on his ground though!

Quote Originally Posted by robert1666 View Post
    Looking to shoot my first munty, i can travel any distance but rembering i will probs need to travel to south of england and pay for b & b etc so looking for somthing reasonabley priced or free (hey might as well ask) never shot one always wanted to so who can help me out?
    You need stalkinginengland get in touch with Mark, he'll get you onto a Munty
    Merda taurorum animas conturbit

Quote Originally Posted by robert1666 View Post
    Nice try you never get if you don't ask . If you get a freebie will you pm me the details as I'm in the same situation and I'll promise not to tell everyone .
    Better to have failed again than to have lifted someones leg

Who says it was a freebie how do u know I wasn't going to offer the kind person who offers me it free a coupple of outings at the roe bucks? Not such a smart arse now are u?
    Last edited by robert1666; 13-04-2013 at 08:05.
    LIVE AND LET LIVE! THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER DAY!

Robert1666
    If you are ever down in the midlands let me know and I will gladly give you a free outing on muntjac to help you break your duck
    And I will ask nothing in return
    ​Regards Andy

reasonabley priced or free

Taken from your original post, am I missing something ?. My first post was also posted in with a little humour obviously something you're lacking good luck anyway
    Better to have failed again than to have lifted someones leg

Quote Originally Posted by cwd View Post
    Robert1666
    If you are ever down in the midlands let me know and I will gladly give you a free outing on muntjac to help you break your duck
    And I will ask nothing in return
    ​Regards Andy
    that's one very kind offer Andy

Yes, palmer_mike is correct that Muntjacstalker stops in early April & will be starting around Oct. If you can wait or have no joy by Oct then contact him, as he really does have a lot of muntjac up there(or down there for you). There is also a B&B next door I believe. I probably went out on one of his last stalks and saw a doe within about 2 minutes & saw others, as I always have done, before I got one. I will be back next season with him for sure.