sako 85 finnlight

J DAVISON

Hi guys,I've got a Sako 85 Finnlight .243 it has a 9-13 non swivel bipod fitted, its screw cut and ive got a wildcat predator 8 fitted,I've noticed that when the bipod is not in use the rubber legs are touching the moderator does any stalkers on this forum have the same set up? and if so how have they stopped this problem other than purchasing another make of moderator
Atb John

i have a sako 85 and fitted with a t8 mod the rubber tips do rest on the mod but it this has no impact on the rifle as the spings are at rest and my mod has camtype around it as socks can let water in under them and rust a t8
if you feel it has an impack on your rifle as james above states may be he could make you a spacer and extended fitting to replace your one
atb
paul

Thats what makes this such a brilliant forum having members like Rotwild and others.
​Atb John

Hi guys,I've got a Sako 85 Finnlight .243 it has a 9-13 non swivel bipod fitted, its screw cut and ive got a wildcat predator 8 fitted,I've noticed that when the bipod is not in use the rubber legs are touching the moderator does any stalkers on this forum have the same set up? and if so how have they stopped this problem other than purchasing another make of moderator
Atb John

I have almost exactly the same setup and from memory the feet just clear the mod... the bipod is a Harris but I can't remember the exact specs. It could just be down to manufacturing differences but by the sound of it you are sorted now anyway! Well done Rotwild!

​Alex

Back