Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Firearms Going Live This Summer

Online Firearms Going Live This Summer

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

Looks good and very efficient!

lets hope its as good as it reads ,it will be brill but wonder about one for ones! or add on's minds up in 2015

I wonder if there has been any movement in this?
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!
    Another 7mm08 shooter!

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    I wonder if there has been any movement in this?
    I'm guessing I'm not the only one confused by the mixed messages? Here's an article from April saying that the new online system will increase efficiency and reduce costs to the Police, yet they've since pitched for a massive increase in fees.... at the same time stipulating that we pay up front for medical letters .....

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    I'm guessing I'm not the only one confused by the mixed messages? Here's an article from April saying that the new online system will increase efficiency and reduce costs to the Police, yet they've since pitched for a massive increase in fees.... at the same time stipulating that we pay up front for medical letters .....

Mixed messages indeed but at least in Andy Marsh we appear to have a senior police officer who can grasp the difference between the lawful use of firearms and the unlawful use..... and he has found Mr "G" a job outside of the Hampshire FLD. atb Tim

Quote Originally Posted by timbrayford View Post
    Mixed messages indeed but at least in Andy Marsh we appear to have a senior police officer who can grasp the difference between the lawful use of firearms and the unlawful use..... and he has found Mr "G" a job outside of the Hampshire FLD. atb Tim
    I did notice that the small mr G was involved in all this I was shocked at that owing to the F**k up he had made of running the firearm licensing dpt in Hampshire . maybe mr marsh has moved him to new pastures far away.

Quote Originally Posted by ndt man View Post
    I did notice that the small mr G was involved in all this I was shocked at that owing to the F**k up he had made of running the firearm licensing dpt in Hampshire . maybe mr marsh has moved him to new pastures far away.
    I understand that Mr G is currently advising ACPO on firearms law under the supervision of CC Marsh and I expect that he may have acquired a depth of knowledge on this whilst employed at Hampshire FLD.

In his new job the exercise of commonsense in applying the law may not be a factor required of him and I would hope that he can now rise to the task. atb Tim

Quote Originally Posted by timbrayford View Post
    I understand that Mr G is currently advising ACPO on firearms law under the supervision of CC Marsh and I expect that he may have acquired a depth of knowledge on this whilst employed at Hampshire FLD.

In his new job the exercise of commonsense in applying the law may not be a factor required of him and I would hope that he can now rise to the task. atb Tim
    you don't think he has been running the boarder agency as well its got all of his hallmarks on it

Quote Originally Posted by ndt man View Post
    you don't think he has been running the boarder agency as well its got all of his hallmarks on it
    I hadn't heard that they are short staffed