Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cereals in dog food

Cereals in dog food

I previously posted threads asking for advice on my bitch having bad breath and skin shedding.

It was put down to cereals in dog food, we switched to a brand called Canagan. The change in her is somewhat else breath is now normal or normal for what a dogs is suppose to be and her skin flake free. People are now commenting on the change they see in her, better looking coat and her physique and her structure to her body is so much more stronger to the eye and feel.

It ain't cheap but reading what goes in it and the change we see in her I would recommend it to those out there.

When googleing cereals in dog food it was shocking peoples verdict on cereals in food and what it can do to them.
    Further reading sounded like that cereals will in a couple years will be cereal free, so why put them in if so apparently bad.

It's all about cost. Filling pet food with carbohydrate is cheaper than filling it with meat.

Most dogs can handle the wheat and cause no problems whatsoever.

Premium dog food exists but most people dont want to buy it.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    It's all about cost. Filling pet food with carbohydrate is cheaper than filling it with meat.

Most dogs can handle the wheat and cause no problems whatsoever.

Premium dog food exists but most people dont want to buy it.
    True is that, I should of realized.

Looks interesting but I'd be spending 80 a month feeding my gwp on it!

Quote Originally Posted by al4x1 View Post
    Looks interesting but I'd be spending 80 a month feeding my gwp on it!
    It works out around 6 month more than her previous food in royal canine to us....
    Say she seems to enjoy it more also.

Have a look and try for one's self!

Grain Free Dog Food from Canagan

A couple for whom i shoot the odd fox , feed the dogs (two BIG Labradors)on something called Lilly's kitchen (55 for 7kg) .

Most of us ( me included) who have "some" dogs feed a reasonable priced dogfood. Sometimes a dog isn't good on it. A friend has an answer for this : A dog isn't a chicken.
    A lot of thruth in it.

This is the way forward or truth be known backwards as it is far from a new idea.............

The UK Natural Pet Food Shop