Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limulus

Limulus

Hi tony , hope you don't mind this .
    Today I took delivery of a set of limulus's quad sticks , a beautifully made high quality set of quickdeploy sticks . They're fantastic , and I had been asked by tony to give him a call for a talk on how to use them . No need , simple and effective ( best way IMO ) .
    anyone in the market for a new set of sticks or something more stable for the hills these are your best bet . I've had a couple of dealing with limulus now and despite one guys attempt to sour the relationship he's been a top man to deal with every time .
    So thanks for the sticks tony , and if your down my way get in touch , well get on the roe .
    ​best wishes

I would also like to add a thank you for offering help with the site, I will say no more. We are very fortunate to have a high level of skilled members on this site who offer excellant service and quality craftsmanship.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Likewise i won a set of Tonys sticks over xmas, when i get the time to use them i will do a write up, Tony did the same with me over the phone, also you can watch a demo under the video section at the stalking fair Kelso.

Blush mode...thanks guys, its appreciated.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

+1 also,I've posted on other link,Received mine today.Top job Tony.
    ​Atb John

Me too you're a top man and I was also joking on the other thread they are a doddle to use, once you open them up the right way that is!!

There are indeed some top chaps on the site and I've been very fortunate to be shown such good will,

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Don't share a room with him at Kelso though....snores something shocking. :-)

Pot and kettle springs to mind. Ive never heard snoring like yours Deako.......you have the only snore that registers on the Richter scale
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    Pot and kettle springs to mind. Ive never heard snoring like yours Deako.......you have the only snore that registers on the Richter scale

Oh No He Doesn't!!!........... that's why I'll be kipping in a Doe box, instead of the caravan!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!