Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wipe Out tactical Advantage/ Accelerator

Wipe Out tactical Advantage/ Accelerator

Hi,

Does anyone use the above, how do you find it? I have been using it but can't quite get the patches to come out clean. So I suppose my question is; which do you use first, the Advantage or the Accelerator? Does this combination require patches only or patches and brush? I have seen a couple of videos on the net but can't seem to replicated their results...

Any suggestions as to where I'm going wrong?

ATB

Hi mate I use both 1st push 2 wet patches of wipeout tac advance through then a clean patch through, Then push a soaked patch of accelerator then i use a nylon brush with wipe out on it and scrub the barrel note nylon and NOT phospur brush, leave it to soak for 15 min s then push a clean patch through brown patch is carbon blue coulor is copper You can repeate the process untill they come out clean I have always done this process and never had any issues with zero shift always back on POI . hope this helps let me know how you get on
    kind regards jim

Thanks Jim, I'll give it a bash and report back.

cheers,

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jimsim View Post
    Hi mate I use both 1st push 2 wet patches of wipeout tac advance through then a clean patch through, Then push a soaked patch of accelerator then i use a nylon brush with wipe out on it and scrub the barrel note nylon and NOT phospur brush, leave it to soak for 15 min s then push a clean patch through brown patch is carbon blue coulor is copper You can repeate the process untill they come out clean I have always done this process and never had any issues with zero shift always back on POI . hope this helps let me know how you get on
    kind regards jim

Could anyone tell me where I could order the Wipeout products from in the UK? My current stock is running low.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    Could anyone tell me where I could order the Wipeout products from in the UK? My current stock is running low.
    You could try a message to HME on this site - he's a dealer for Wipeout (http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...peout-Products)

I think there's someone else who supplies it, but I couldn't find it with a quick search.

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Great - thanks Willie. Much appreciated.

I recently ordered some from HME, quickly delivered with no problems at all but i believe he as just gone to Africa so you may not get a response just now.
    bairn79

I've always simply followed the instructions on the side of the bottle
    - on my bottle is says to start with a patch wetted with Accelerator, then follow up with a patch with WipeOut
    Then repeat as necessary till they come out clean
    I'm still using my original bottles of both so haven't moved on to Tactical yet - my bottles may well outlast me, and I'm one of those sad guys who cleans his barrel after every time it comes out of the cabinet - fired or not!

alasdair.

Quote Originally Posted by alasdair View Post
    - on my bottle is says to start with a patch wetted with Accelerator, then follow up with a patch with WipeOut
    I'm still using my original bottles of both so haven't moved on to Tactical yet - my bottles may well outlast me, and I'm one of those sad guys who cleans his barrel after every time it comes out of the cabinet - fired or not!

alasdair.
    +1 keep them clean I say

Quote Originally Posted by alasdair View Post

alasdair.

+2