Thread: New subscriber from the good ole USA! (your Brother!)

New subscriber from the good ole USA! (your Brother!)

Greetings one and all! This is my first post in your very good organization in the UK! I am a descendant from your country( actually) Ireland. My mum's maiden name was Cunningham and she loved all of Ireland and England! (God rest her soul!) If ever there was a country that hunting,guns and gun making started, then it has to be the good Ole England!
    I've been hunting,shooting, and reloading for over 50 years and enjoy all the outdoors and everything associated with it including riding,camping and hiking.
    I have the following guns and have used them for hunting and shooting for the past several years.
    .22 cal rifle and handgun; .32 cal auto Star;.38/.357 S&W handgun;.177 cal air rifle;.45 cal Colt APC; .454 cal Casull handgun;.300 H&H pre '64 Model 70 Win mag; .338 Win Mag;.416 Rigby 550 CZ USA.
    I have others but will not bore you with those at this time! Several shotguns from 10 gauge to 28 gauge. Including a Parker 10 gauge.
    Some of the game I have taken are: Whitetail deer;Rocky Mtn. Elk; badger;mule deer;antelope;coyote;Barren Ground Caribou;Black Bear;Dall Sheep;Desert Bighorn Sheep; and 10 species of ducks and 3 species of geese.

Thank you all for letting me become a member of your excellent organization!

Bob

Welcome Bob, nice to see another person joining from across the big pond. Hope you enjoy the site.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

welcome bob enjoy The SD

Paul

Great intro, welcome.
    What no mule deer in the list?
    Cheers
    Richard

Welcome Bob

Seems you have quite a bag full there. Maybe someday you can come and visit South Africa and we can add some African PG to that long list of animals hunted.
    Enjoy the site and i am looking forward in reading some stories you have to share.

Good luck

Gerrit jv Vuuren PH & Outfitter
    Bos en Dal Safaris- South Africa
    gerrit@ehw.co.za
    Home - Bos en Dal Safaris

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the truly international SD. It always seems to me that so many Irish have emigrated to the U.S. that there shouldn't be too many left in Ireland! But then the Irish are prolific......and the friendliest people anywhere. A land of many pleasant memories for me.
    Richard

Deer Diary

welcome bob! I only joined last week and its full of helpful people, hope you find the site enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by devon deer stalker View Post
    Great intro, welcome.
    What no mule deer in the list?
    Cheers
    Richard
    Mule deer is in the list! right after badger

Welcome to the site Bob!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo8 View Post
    Mule deer is in the list! right after badger

Welcome to the site Bob!
    Damn it! Too much roe stalking and not enough sleep!
    My eyes are tired.
    Cheers
    Richard