Thread: East anglian country show

East anglian country show

Very pleased to say that we will have a stand at the east anglian fair next weekend so if you are going please pop in and say hello. Rob and David will be there I am running a DSC1 that weekend so doubt I will make it. Still you never know. Stand B67.

Regards

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

How much is it to get in this year? The gate charge seems to go up 2 every year for no discernible improvement to the show.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

give us a shout ,mark if they need any help
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Quote Originally Posted by Harry mac View Post
    How much is it to get in this year? The gate charge seems to go up 2 every year for no discernible improvement to the show.

There you go ticket prices. I notice they don't mention parking charges!!!!!!!!!!

Fortunately parking is free Kev. I think it was 12 last year.
    Just had a look on the link and it's 15 on the gate. Me, tight?
    Last edited by Harry mac; 19-04-2013 at 15:31.

15! Have the people who run show got a very expensive snorting habit. What the hell do you get for 15, yes free parking WOW, I went to the first one it was great apart from the fog but there was lots to do and see, it seems each year that pass less and less shooting stalls and more and more bloody double glazing ,woodburners,sh@t clothes stalls, shows like midlands and the CLA can charge that sort of money and more because their worth it,but not this one. Well that's my rant over (sorry) bazil

Quote Originally Posted by bazil View Post
    15! Have the people who run show got a very expensive snorting habit. What the hell do you get for 15, yes free parking WOW, I went to the first one it was great apart from the fog but there was lots to do and see, it seems each year that pass less and less shooting stalls and more and more bloody double glazing ,woodburners,sh@t clothes stalls, shows like midlands and the CLA can charge that sort of money and more because their worth it,but not this one. Well that's my rant over (sorry) bazil
    bazil....glass of wine time methinks!

Quote Originally Posted by bazil View Post
    ​You'd think that with it being one of the best attended events that the show ground plays host to, it'd be one of the cheapest; I think it's actually the most expensive.