Thread: roe deer stalking ( wanted )

roe deer stalking ( wanted )

Hi all
    Please can any of you help or put me in touch with someone who can.You see i am after some roe doe stalking for this november.So if you can help.I will tell you a bit about myself.I did the highland keepers course in 1989 to 1990 and i did my placement on auchentoul estate in sutherland and my head gamekeeper was Angus ross a really nice person i got to know as well as the course tutor john waters he really helped me thank you.
    It would be great to get back into deerstalking as i have been away from it for a couple of years.
    regards
    terrierman ( davie )

Welcome to the site, whereabout are you and it would help everyone if you could let them know area's you would like to stalk in.
    Regards
    Gadget

Quote Originally Posted by gadget
    Welcome to the site, whereabout are you and it would help everyone if you could let them know area's you would like to stalk in.
    Regards
    Gadget
    Hi
    It is south west scotland to north east scotland i would like to go roe doe stalking.or just anywhere in scotland.And thanks Gadget for telling me i just forgot to put it in.
    Regards
    terrierman

I used to know a john waters he was the F and M REP FOR WEST CENTRAL SCOTLAND. Anyway i know of a chap who will take you out he is in the borders has good ground and will give you some quality stalking . 60 a stalk your out for about 3-4 hours.