Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: knife

knife

After last time i advertised my knife for sale i was thinking to myself not many lookers or takers, so guys here is your FREE LOOK at my stalking knife!!! come on where's your sence of humour!
    anyway here goes, up for sale is my ERNO BERNARD from south africa, custom stalking knife, the handle is made from genuine crocodile with black spacers, the blade is 4inch long semi hollow grind, top of the spine is about 5mm thick ,full tang and feels great in the hand,the steel is bohler and razor sharp, the sheath is made from cape buffalo and is very thick, i paid £250 for this heir loom piece and im willing to let it go for £200 or near offer, and its brand new, i have taken some more decent photos this time regards.

Surely you didn't really pay £250 for that did you ?

How are you going to wash that handle ?

They are good knives for what it's worth, he's a well respected maker in South Africa:

Arno Bernard Knives

Might not be the ideal stalking knife, but it is a well made piece nonetheless.
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Now you have given us a FREE LOOK at your knife I have P.M'd you a picture of my cheque for £220 made payable to you!!

Red dot you have just cracked me up laughing ,

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Now you have given us a FREE LOOK at your knife I have P.M'd you a picture of my cheque for £220 made payable to you!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image034.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	27324

Nuff said...
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)