Thread: Been busy boy's

Been busy boy's

Today my self and Goldeneve Frise have been busy building our selfs a new ladder trap for the shoot. Fingers crossed we have a few in it soon. Cheers Alex for all your help . Although I could have done without the laughing when the stapler caught my finger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ladder trap.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	27300

Looks Crackin lads nice job been toying with making one for ages myself .
    ​norma

If you want the plans for one I can copy em for you and pdf it to you
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Cheers chap I dont seen to be doing too bad with an extra big Larsen I built just move it from nest site to nest site ,got some pen sections to build soon will give you a shout then if I get some free time to build one .

Cheers Norma. We did not have any plans just made it to what we wanted the main thing is the ladder sizes

Quote Originally Posted by crouch valley View Post
    Cheers Norma. We did not have any plans just made it to what we wanted the main thing is the ladder sizes
    ​thats ok mate it was fun have you got any more in the other traps we put out. And if you managed to slice your finger with the stapler I don't think we should let you loose with the chain saw next week. I still have the nightmares of having a tree dropped on me by Richard

Quote Originally Posted by goldeneve frise View Post
    ​thats ok mate it was fun have you got any more in the other traps we put out. And if you managed to slice your finger with the stapler I don't think we should let you loose with the chain saw next week. I still have the nightmares of having a tree dropped on me by Richard
    I will try keep Richard away from the saw. Yes had six rooks in the ladder trap and a jay in the one larson and a magpie in the other,

looks a nice job feller,
    looks like some black & black and whites have got a new home to rest up in lol

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    looks a nice job feller,
    looks like some black & black and whites have got a new home to rest up in lol
    Sure hope so Paul had the first seven blacks in it yesterday. Should any one want a Rook, Magpie, or Jay, as a Decoy bird please let me no and I will keep hold of one for you.

you could make a forturne as a landlord seven new tenants in one day and all in one room !!

Quote Originally Posted by crouch valley View Post
    Sure hope so Paul had the first seven blacks in it yesterday. Should any one want a Rook, Magpie, or Jay, as a Decoy bird please let me no and I will keep hold of one for you.