Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fury

Fury

Was really hoping Tyson fury was going to stay on the canvas tonight after being knocked down ,and he goes and knocks the guy out .big bloke ..big gob !
    ​Norma

Baby giraffe springs to mind !

he has got a gob on him but fair play knocked on his arse got up and finished the job.

Guy is definately marmite. Came back in the later rounds and lifted the guys head with his left forearm to set up the right hook. Experince and ringsmanship showing through.

Richard towers cracked 3 of his ribs on sparring , when I was training in same gym , fury isn't all that

Dont like the bloke...

Had his pay day showing hes no regard/respect for rules or how low hes prepaired to go to win, another couple of rounds not going his way and he might have been chewing an ear...

Using his weight/height to bear down and illegal use of elbows etc was a fine display of desperation and proof hes not the boxer hed like to think he is...

Used to be a big fan of the game, not anymore
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

1st time I,ve seen him and what a bell end, turned off after he knocked him out as dint want to hear him spouting crap after. he will not be a great champ if he gets that far but as was said there's not may good heavy weights about so now's the only chance he has got.
    stav
    if your going too be dumb you have too be tough

Boxing is dead, MMA is the future. A lot more entertaining with so many great fighters.

​Dac

As I said marmite. But love him or loath him we're still talking about him. Very similar in that respect to chris eubanks.

Quote Originally Posted by David T View Post
    As I said marmite. But love him or loath him we're still talking about him. Very similar in that respect to chris eubanks.
    Agree with the above,and lets face it the biggest mouthpiece ever was certainly THE GREATIST