Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nightmaster 800ir

nightmaster 800ir

hi im thinking of buying a nightmaster 800ir to go with my pulsar n550 / i already have a pulsar 940ir and was wondering what the benifits would be with the nightmaster .

from what I've heard everywhere you won't regret it, I use one with an archer and it is very very good.

SD Regular
    It's an excellent piece of kit - make sure you get the mounting right.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Hello

I also agree the Night master's are a fantastic piece of kit.

I have been testing the new Yukon Photon, and with a Night Master NM800 it is an astonishing performance difference.

As for mounting, if you go with the bespoke Nightmaster weaver mount for the Digisight, mounting is no issue, and is in fact a breeze to set up.

Regards

Paul
    Last edited by Scott Country; 22-04-2013 at 12:57.

Ican recomend the weaver mount from Paul,as i had one of him a few weeks ago ,nice bit of kit and well priced.

Highly recommended. I'm using one on a Pulsar 750 and can clearly see foxes (body) out to 300yds. It picks up eyes much further than that.

Little comparison image using my small lab bitch as a "fox sized object"

Screen grabs, and zoomed in, so not as clear as through device of course but gives idea of difference.

I have comparison on foxes also, however they dont tend to stand around too long in same position to compare illuminators, hence the use of my lab (using hand held NV)

hi scott country i will be able to purchase one of you as soon as i sell a rifle i have for sale / wifes rules lol have to sell some toys before i buy new ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Country View Post
    Little comparison image using my small lab bitch as a "fox sized object"

Screen grabs, and zoomed in, so not as clear as through device of course but gives idea of difference.

I have comparison on foxes also, however they dont tend to stand around too long in same position to compare illuminators, hence the use of my lab (using hand held NV)

I know the feeling, same applies with me with road bikes, and I currently have four of them.......