Small Muntjac, poor video but a nice weekend.

Just thought I'd put another photo of Max with a Muntjac from Saturday night as you can never get enough of a good thing :D:lol::lol:

I had a mooch around some of my Roe ground Sunday morning to get an idea of what's about for Michaels visit in May. Most of it is still like a desert but seen a few deer on some of the greener bits.

Spotted one stunningly tall buck unfortunately didn't get the video on him in time also this chap picking on a little buck.

Sorry about the poor quality it was free hand over the hedge.:rolleyes:

Yep only a little chap, good job I didn't get the camera on the other one you would have needed one of your kids nappy's:lol:

Hi Wayne. Nice looking buck. Thanks for the invite saturday. I always enjoy coming over to your ground as it's so different to Warwickshire. Shame nothing walked in to the line of fire but that's how it goes. Luckily the take away took cards so I got some food on the way home. Hope to catch up again and with luck help reduce the numbers a little. All the best on the bucks.
​Cheers. John.

You rotten bloody tease. The poor bloke will pull the trigger before he's even got the rifle in his shoulder he'll be so wound up :D

It was a lovely evening to be out and about. And as always good to meet up with the lads. John, my apolgies, I'm sorry I didn't recognise you. we have met once before at Wayne's place but it was a few years ago.

Micheal, that's just nasty:cuckoo:

Ezzy

Nice looking buck mate.

I think Micheal might need something a little stronger with those bucks down there mate.

Happy hunting guys

ATB

Jon

Hi All!
After seeing all of you being so "lovely" and concerned about how the roebuck hunt may turn out:
Be sure-We will keep you informed, as usual.....!:D

Hi Wayne and Micheal, having big doubts now, what where you guys wearing when you shot the Mufflon? Fashion approperiate or plain kinky?

And if its the latter, i do not want to see pictures :eek:.

Hi Wayne and Micheal, having big doubts now, what where you guys wearing when you shot the Mufflon? Fashion approperiate or plain kinky?

And if its the latter, i do not want to see pictures :eek:.

OK, Ruud, your fault...
Here is Wayne, strictly undercover, getting dressed for the mufflon hunt:
02.jpg

:rofl:

Back