Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brace yourself for control from Brussels

I'm very much hoping that as this is a consultation about the harm caused by the 'criminal' use of firearms it will not impinge on anything to do with the law abiding FAC holders in this country
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

I would love to believe that is the case.
    unfortunately when controlling something compares those items that are illegally held vs. those which are legally held we all know which ones are easier to impact and score political points

Open it up and go through the questionnaire it goes into legitimate firearm ownership, storage and ammunition.
    surely this should have been flagged up sooner by the shooting press or organisations that we give our subscription/membership fees to.

Open it up and go through the questionnaire it goes into legitimate firearm ownership, storage and ammunition.
    surely this should have been flagged up sooner by the shooting press or organisations that we give our subscription/membership fees to.

Did anyone answer the questionaire......it's open to you to do so! ATB
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!

BASC has flagged it on their website and has stated it will give guidance next week.

Started to answer. Questions are stupid. Believe they are just looking for statistical answers so they can say 40,000 responded. Most questions you would need a lot more info you are not pivi to. How can you answer Do we need more? If you do not know how much there is in the first place.

This was posted about a week ago, many on here have already completed the questionnaire.

Neil.

I just answererd no more restrictions on anything where that option was given.