Thread: how meney

how meney

ok lads on my fac i reload it states purchase 200 keep 250 now i know i can purchase as meney amax as i like as they are clased as none expanding my mate on the other hand insists that i can purchase as meney expanding heads as i like as its onley a component and would not count till i asembled a full round so in his eyes i can purchase say 500heads and load up 250 keeping 250heads till i use up the existing fully asembled rounds i disagre saying that the max i can purchase is 200heads of expanding and keep in total 250 who is right do heads on there own count or is he right and they onley count when asembled if there is eney one hear in the know id like to pass this informaition on to him as he states he can purchase eney amount of expanding heads from eney dealer your thoughts seams od to me but may be totaly rong

Wraith to put it bluntly you are quite right and your mate is totally wrong. Expanding bullets if loaded or not count towards your allowance.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Wraith to put it bluntly you are quite right and your mate is totally wrong. Expanding bullets if loaded or not count towards your allowance.
    +1 Correct.

thanks thats all i have to hear