Thread: .270 Rounds

.270 Rounds

As above.Im pretty new to the stalking world and will be getting my first deer rifle next week and was on the look out to see if anyone on here has any surplus to requirement .270 rounds that they would be willing to sell to me at a reasonable price?All brands considered as i would like to see what suits rifle best without having to spend a fortune.Any help with this matter would be gratefully appreciatedAdam

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Muirhead View Post
    As above.Im pretty new to the stalking world and will be getting my first deer rifle next week and was on the look out to see if anyone on here has any surplus to requirement .270 rounds that they would be willing to sell to me at a reasonable price?All brands considered as i would like to see what suits rifle best without having to spend a fortune.Any help with this matter would be gratefully appreciatedAdam
    That's a great idea Adam as it is more important to discover what shoots best over cost or other factors. Any deer legal .270 round will kill deer, but it has to hit the right spot. Accuracy and shot placement are key to success!
    I have just spoken to a friend who believes he has some surplus Winchester and PRVI rounds which he will try and get to you to try.
    Congrats on your 100th post!
    MS

Meant to say in original posts its .270win rounds if that makes much difference.Adam