Billybobtomkat

Billybobtomkat

Hi from Darlaston in the Midlands. I have been shooting for around 25 years with 12 gauge .22 .22/250 .357 mag .44 mag. I have a .243 for Deer on private land in Scotland, although I have yet to shoot one. so I am putting out the feelers for a shot in England,preferably the midlands. I am a total novice at this so any advice would be gratefully received.

Hi and welcome to the site.

Just a thought.. you might think about calling Mike at Jelen Deer in various locations including park culling, or another Mike at Calton Moor range near Ashburton who could take you out stalking after a range check for you and the rifle.

Its a good inroad into your stalking and they are both excellent!

Regards

Fraser

Hi guys, May I introduce myself, my name is Paul. I have been stalking for 10 or more years now and I have to admit I'm getting on a bit. So I'm 66 years old now and would like to focus on the more senior members of our group. I will be heading off to Scotland again in October on another Red Deer hunt, so can anyone offer me some advice on thermal clothing. Like I said I'm 66 so I feel the cold, I had a quadruple heart bypass in 2016 witch doesn't help. So any advice would be appreciated no mater what the cost, I just want to be warm. Thank you.

Back