Thread: Dsc1

Dsc1

sat my DSC1 and passed at cefn estate north wales yesturday. very interesting coarse and increased my knowledge on deer stalking!

Very well done Gez..I sat mine at Baroney beginning of March....now just trying to pluck up the courage to register for level 2...

thanks im sure you will be fine, im going to get a good bit of stalking in before i do mine if i can find some more

Aye, I hope so, I've done a fair bit stalking over the last few years, and my mate who's an ex pro stalker is showing me the ropes....so...hopefully...

Why not go on a few paid stalks ??..its not toooo expensive to go after Roe...have a look at the Stalking Available section on here...

i do some i dont pay for now but i might try and find something a little closer to home, when i have time!

Quote Originally Posted by gez.308 View Post
    sat my DSC1 and passed at cefn estate north wales yesturday. very interesting coarse and increased my knowledge on deer stalking!

Congratulations!
    Soon to be the latest member of the 20cal club.

It all works out in the end and if it hasn't worked out well it isn't the end!

Good work gez, heard you shot a half decent shooting test as well, welcome to the club, better get stuck into sorting out some stalking now though, failing that no doubt another trip over this way at some point.
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

cheers andy. got a few ideas up my sleeve! hows things with you?

Well done gez.308!