Thread: bolt handle for a tikka 695

bolt handle for a tikka 695

I am looking for a bolt handle for a tikka 695, I donít need the whole bolt just the handle, old or new does anyone know where I can get one?

thanks for any help charlie

SD Regular
    I'm struggling to find one for a 595 - plenty of handles if you cut and thread the original, but nothing complete I know of - unless the 695 is more like the T3, and then it's easy......
    Sorry I couldn't bear gladder tidings
    E t R
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

How did you lose that ?!

I didn’t lose the bolt handle, I want to thread one and change the ball for a custom rifle, but I didn’t want to use the one from the rifle in case I didn’t like it. If all fails I will just have to have a complete handle machined, and then threaded.

charlie

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie 1 View Post
    I didn’t lose the bolt handle, I want to thread one and change the ball for a custom rifle, but I didn’t want to use the one from the rifle in case I didn’t like it. If all fails I will just have to have a complete handle machined, and then threaded. charlie
    Exactly what my thinking and intent was. I'm still looking - if I come up with anything I'll let you know
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Good luck on your search chaps , I use a 595 , really like them

SD Regular
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north
    Why not get one of the rubber bolt handle balls off eBay? You'll get an idea what a custom handle will be like and can then decide wether to get yours done.
    i have one of the rubber ones on my m695 and its brill! I too fancied a custom knob but found the rubber one fits the bill perfect and cheap as chips too!