Thread: Yarrow valley chorley

Yarrow valley chorley

Good morning chaps, does anyone know if there are deer in yarrow valley? I'm thinking of going for a simulated stalk (no guns, ammo, knife) simply to see if a) I can spot them or b) see how close I can get.
    Otherwise is there any other parks where the public are welcome that have deer which is local to me?
    Soon to be the latest member of the 20cal club.

It all works out in the end and if it hasn't worked out well it isn't the end!

Yeah there are deer at yarrow but i would ask the farmer first or landowner. Everyone will be lambing

Quote Originally Posted by Alan413 View Post
    Yeah there are deer at yarrow but i would ask the farmer first or landowner. Everyone will be lambing
    I thought It was a country park sort of thing. It has paths going through it and a car park. I've only ever driven past it.
    Soon to be the latest member of the 20cal club.

It all works out in the end and if it hasn't worked out well it isn't the end!

Try Tatton park plenty there, should be able to get quite close.
    unless you can prove it beyond all reasonable doubt, it wasn't me. If you can prove it then you must be mistaken

There certainly are a good few roe knocking about around there. Leeds & Liverpool canal corridor all the way from Feniscowles to Wigan. Usually see a few through Haigh Hall. Wheelton is also a good bet.

if you have a drive up to mine some time more so early we will be walking distance from three species.

Sorry my bad we have a yarrow up here in the borders
    sorry
    ​alan