Thread: sauer 202 LEFT handed .243

sauer 202 LEFT handed .243

Right ladies and gents here we have a sauer 202 synthetic in .243, this rifle has fired less than 60 rounds from new!

Included in the sale are....

.243 LEFT handed sauer 202 synthetic stocked,

8x56 swarovski scope,

mounts,

Jet Z compact moderator,

sling,swivels, rifle case and if collected what ever rounds are kicking about.

This complete set up was brought new from Borders Gun Room, run in, zeroed and put in the cabinet. As you would expect it is in pristine condition and is being sold only because a change in circumstances will prevent it being used again.

As you will know its a quality set up and a really well thought out stalking rig. Ideally I,d like to see it go as is but may posibly split if no one is forthcomming.

All this could be yours for JUST £2400 ONO.

This is a great saving on what is really a new set up, so if you want PM me for more details.

​ATB Matt
    “There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.”
    Johnny Cash

I have just been talking to a mate and told him I was waiting for my variation to come through and he said "I hope you have more luck finding a .243 than me, I shoot cack handed and cant find one anywhere" Needles to say I have emailed him!

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by NickyA View Post
    I have just been talking to a mate and told him I was waiting for my variation to come through and he said "I hope you have more luck finding a .243 than me, I shoot cack handed and cant find one anywhere" Needles to say I have emailed him!

Nick
    Good man nick, he won't go wrong with this!
    “There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at.”
    Johnny Cash