Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like the Rhino is extinct in Mozambique.... :-(

Looks like the Rhino is extinct in Mozambique.... :-(

Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Was going to happen at some point.

Have just come back from South Africa talking to the P.H. about the same thing he reckons it won't be long before they're all gone there too apparantly there using dart guns now so its nice and quiet

Thats really sad
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by pheasant sniper 1 View Post
    Thats really sad

Yeah, but at least the yellow men can get hard ons eh! Makes me mad i can tell thee.
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

The only way a Rhino horn will give you a hard on is if you stuff it whole down the end of your c**k!

The biggest economy in the world and they still believe in witchcraft, wtf.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

That's a terrible shame. But you will never change the eastern attitude it's like the eating dog thing as well.

I was out in Africa in 2010 and while out hunting we came across a bull white Rhino at very close quarters it was the most impressive thing iv'e ever seen. as it stared in our direction i felt the hair on my neck stand up
    and to think that this Magnificent animal could be extinct in my life time makes me sick