Thread: Hind Stalking Package

Hind Stalking Package

Hind stalking in Inverness-shire for the last week in November. Three days on the hill and two days in the woodland. Would be ideal for two stalkers but can take a third if willing to share a rifle some days. Stay in the on-site log cabin for the week. If not a heresay spouses can stay too!!! Take two carcases home with you. Total all-in cost 820.
    This was set up for an SD member who now cannot make it but has been here and will give an appraisal of what it is like here. A' the best. David

Wow! what a fantastic package! Only wish I could take you up on that, David...

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    That member was me, unfortunatley, the people who asked me to organise the week pulled out, making me feel like S**T. (Sorry again David)

I can verify that the ground is cracking, plenty of deer, Red, Sika and Roe.
    The cabin is ideal, set in the grounds, has all you need, very comfortable and stacks of room. I have nothing but praise for David and his family for making me and my family welcome when we went up for a couple of days.

Anyone who takes this opportunity won't be dissapointed.

TJ

Hi David
    Very Intersted i have PM you

very interested is that 820 between the two of you or each
    and is the stalking un accompanied or guided

very interested is that 820 between the two of you or each
    and is the stalking un accompanied or guided

Hind Stalking Package

Hi Legend, The price of 820 is for the two of you with a deer home each. The hill stalking is with the keeper but in the woodland I will show you round then you can help yourselves. Excuse me for making the following assumptions- you are experienced stalkers with the relevent insurance in place. If you are a novice thats fine but I would come with you.

Best wishes David

ps Last night I saw a Sika Stag with massive partial palmations. Very unusual but Fab2 from SD shot one 3 years ago here which had 3 points on the top all joined with a thick "web".

Hi David
    Not sure if you got my PM yestarday so i have re-sent it, me and a friend are very Intrested we just need the dates

Cheers
    Bonnie

Hi david I was wondering if that amazing offer of yours is still available .
    You have a PM
    Karl