Thread: DSC1 Help & Advice

DSC1 Help & Advice

Hi All,

I'm hoping to take my DSC1 in June this year, I've got all the questions from the question bank of the DMQ - i'm just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of where to find the answers?

I'm enjoying researching some through google as its a great way to learn but others I'm seriously struggling to find the answers.

Cheers

​Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Clarke View Post
    Hi All,

I'm hoping to take my DSC1 in June this year, I've got all the questions from the question bank of the DMQ - i'm just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of where to find the answers?

I'm enjoying researching some through google as its a great way to learn but others I'm seriously struggling to find the answers.

Cheers

​Lee
    The BDS manual or deer data cd are a good starting point. atb Tim

SD Regular
    Hi All,

Cheers

​Lee
    Fire me a PM with a batch of some you're not sure of and I'll do my best to help.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Call me old fashioned but isn't the idea of learning that you research and find the answers and through that process absorb knowledge. Tests and questions are simply a means to identify if you have that knowledge, simply asking someone for answers and being able to repeat them is a trick you could teach a parrot.

How much knowledge to you need to say that the answer to question 24 is "a"?

The answers to all the questions is within the text of the manual, read it and learn it.

One day I want to be as wonderful as my dogs think i am .....

Quote Originally Posted by neil_r View Post
    Call me old fashioned but isn't the idea of learning that you research and find the answers and through that process absorb knowledge. Tests and questions are simply a means to identify if you have that knowledge, simply asking someone for answers and being able to repeat them is a trick you could teach a parrot. How much knowledge to you need to say that the answer to question 24 is "a"?The answers to all the questions is within the text of the manual, read it and learn it.
    I think you may need to read my post again.......

Thanks fo the advice so far guys - much appreciated.