Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cz 452 replacement trigger

cz 452 replacement trigger

I've been looking at Timney and Rifle Basix etc. replacement triggers for my cz452 in .22lr.
    Does anyone have experience / recommendations?.

I'd prefer to replace the trigger assembly rather than mess about with springs and bearings.

Thanks,

fraser

Why, the spring kit is easy to fit and no bother. It's possibly less trouble than fitting a new trigger and it's also much cheaper.

Now don't let the side down by throwing your money away, or are you not a Scotsman and only an incomer.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Rimfire magic do the only kit you`ll need.
    Cheap and VERY easy to fit. Transforms the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Why, the spring kit is easy to fit and no bother. It's possibly less trouble than fitting a new trigger and it's also much cheaper.

Now don't let the side down by throwing your money away, or are you not a Scotsman and only an incomer.
    I think that the replacement trigger assy's are adjustable for pull etc.
    Far as I can see, the kits are just put the bits in and that's it, maybe I'm being too fussy.

​I don't mind spending a bit as long as it's good value.
    ​If it's not it's doomed, aye, dooomed

Fair enough if it's an adjustable unit you are after.
    It's just that all the people I know are, like myself, too tight to spend anymore than they absolutely have to so have gone for a spring kit and all have been very happy with the results.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

I have a rifle basix in mine, easy to fit. It has performed faultlessly for 5 years now. Having had the trigger kit initially I can say that the rifle basics is much better. Buy direct from them in the US, just got two for my Winny's and it was 10 days from order to arrival.

Rimfire Magic

Trust me on this one,, the kits are superb, cheap easy to fit yourself, and transform the trigger.

Can I ask whether any of you have actually kept the original trigger/spring that came with the rifle? Mine is a .17 hmr and I do not have any problems with the triger whatsoever. It is smooth and easy from the first shot I took. I bought the riffle new and I have had around 100 shots with it yet.

+ one with rake aboot, I really rate the rimfire magic trigger kit, it is all you need.
    sinbad
    I wish I was half the hunter my dog thinks I am

Quote Originally Posted by sinbad View Post
    + one with rake aboot, I really rate the rimfire magic trigger kit, it is all you need.
    sinbad
    +2 Although it looks a little fiddly fitting the kit is quite easy for anyone with basic DIY skills. atb Tim