Thread: Dsc 1

Dsc 1

Hi All,

Im looking for some advice on the best way you would recommend me taking my DSC1 course for both learning and value for money?!

Do I go through the Deer Society, BASC or are there other options available?

​many thanks

SD Regular
    There are many training providers out there who can cater for different types of need - some offer shorter courses than others, some over a weekend (so less time off work, but study harder) - pretty much all offer good online assistance these days. They're all priced pretty much the same, so I'd pick the one that suits your needs/location/timeframe best.
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Just done mine with Paul at baroney this weekend and it was superb , Paul is very clued up and passes his knowledge on willingly can't recommend him enough
    reelme

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    There are many training providers out there who can cater for different types of need - some offer shorter courses than others, some over a weekend (so less time off work, but study harder) - pretty much all offer good online assistance these days. They're all priced pretty much the same, so I'd pick the one that suits your needs/location/timeframe best.
    Theres your answer.

Speak to Peterm from BASC on here I'm sure he will be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Clarke View Post
    Hi All,

Im looking for some advice on the best way you would recommend me taking my DSC1 course for both learning and value for money?!

Do I go through the Deer Society, BASC or are there other options available?

​many thanks

I would definitely recommend the interactive DVD it really helped me with the revision. Worth the money.

Thanks for all the help from forum members with the DSC1 learning material.
    I finished the coarse today at Craggion and all went well!

​Cheers