Thread: Help please three dots on sight picture of Swarovski Scope.

Help please three dots on sight picture of Swarovski Scope.

Hi All,Re: Help please three dots on sight picture of Swarovski Scope.Help me please. I was looking through my Swarovski scope over the weekend. And there are three small specks or dots on the sight picture. I have checked the lens on both ends and the are free from scratches. Would it be possible that its dust in the tube? Please note that the dots become larger and smaller as the scope power is adjusted.Any advice would be much appreciated.

just send it back to them, they will sort it out you should have it back in 3 to 4 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by the scudd View Post
    just send it back to them, they will sort it out you should have it back in 3 to 4 weeks.
    Thanks for your reply will I send it back via the dealer or straight to Swarovski in Austria

i would go straight to swarovski,mit could sit at your dealers for weeks, you know what theyy are like

i would go straight to swarovski,mit could sit at your dealers for weeks, you know what theyy are like
    Thanks Scudd. I'm disgusted as if theres dust can appear on the interior of the scope the nitrogen gas is probably gone. Regards, Glendine.

let us know how you get on
    I will indeed, Hopefully i will be singing about Swarovski.thanks again for the advice.Glendine.

Quote Originally Posted by Glendine View Post
    Thanks Scudd. I'm disgusted as if theres dust can appear on the interior of the scope the nitrogen gas is probably gone. Regards, Glendine.
    Dont lose heart in swarovski , its inevitable that occasionaly there is a fault , its how they deal with it that counts , then if not happy you have good ground to be disgusted ! but i am sure you will be fine , however its still inconveniant.

Best deal with Swaro UK direct! I just had to send my Binos off after breaking them. My local dealer charged me a £50 handling fee to send them to Swaro UK! They first said it was a deposit, but when they discovered that I hadn't bought them from there, it suddenly became a non-returnable handling fee!
    They won't be getting any further business from me.
    As for Swarovski, my bins were back in about 2 weeks, fully repaired/serviced/missing objective covers replaced/cleaned - all free of charge!

Yours sounds like you may have overtightened the rings and damaged the inside coating maybe? Either way, they will sort it for you. Good luck!
    MS

Thanks to all for your reply's I rang the dealer. He has asked me to bring the scope back to him and he will send it off to Swarovski and there will be no charge. He recons the illuminated reticule has sheared and caused the speck on the scope.I any very cautious when it comes to my gear and thankfully I can say I didnít over tightening the rings. However a Friend of mine was guilty of this and he has to send his scope back to Zeiss.Cheers to all as your responses has calmed me down. As stated I will inform you all of how this unfolds, Regards,Glendine.