Thread: Boo ....on way home

Boo ....on way home

Boo! Standing in Leonardo De Vinci airport in 28degC about to head home after a fantastic stay in Rome....highly recommend it if you've never been - the colosseum and pantheon are jaw dropping.

regards,
    ​Gixer

Quote Originally Posted by gixer1 View Post
    Boo! Standing in Leonardo De Vinci airport in 28degC about to head home after a fantastic stay in Rome.....

regards,
    ​Gixer
    Oh well .. Crap happens.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

You did well to survive the traffic.....Ive travelled quite a bit, including some areas renwed for poor driving (iniai pakistan bangladesh etc) and the closest Ive come to being run over was in Rome...not just once but several times...they are quite mad
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

sitting in the sprayer in the middle of the field outside temp reads 14 deg sun still shinning been a long day time for a brew.

paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Quote Originally Posted by limulus View Post
    You did well to survive the traffic.....Ive travelled quite a bit, including some areas renwed for poor driving (iniai pakistan bangladesh etc) and the closest Ive come to being run over was in Rome...not just once but several times...they are quite mad
    You are absolutely right - some of the worst deiving I've seen and I've been around a bit too!

​is nice to be home though....