Thread: Crispi Boots

Crispi Boots

Last year I bought a pair of Crispi Boots imported through Garlands. They are very comfy and totally waterproof but have cracked badly across the front where they flex, despite always using good dubbing on them.

I took them back to the shop where I bought them and they reckon they aint cracks but slashes caused by briars and brambles etc. I reckon they're talking c**p. A £200 pair of boots should not look the way these do after 9 or so months.

Has anyone else had this with Crispi boots?

If they are not even a year old i would get the shop to return them to manufacturer and see what they say or even get an email for manufacturer and email them some pictures yourself. Sounds like your retailer is unhelpful! £200 pair of boots should not degrade so quickly!

Ah, garlands customer service trikes again........good luck trying to sort it, you've joined an elite club of people who have had their fingers burned by those shysters! I say elite, but there are a fair few members!
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

I really question the quality of the boots that some of the top end manufacturers are offering us.
    I so nearly bought a pair of Crispi boots in October last year, but instead bought a pair of Berghaus.

This link will give you an indication of my thoughts on them !!!

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...aus-Kibo-Boots

Looks like the crispi boots arn't much better.

I'm currently using a pair of Brasher GTX boots . . . they are light, full goretex liner, and wearing very well . . .they are also completely waterproof . . . . .British made as well which pleases me !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cadex View Post
    I really question the quality of the boots that some of the top end manufacturers are offering us.
    I so nearly bought a pair of Crispi boots in October last year, but instead bought a pair of Berghaus.

This link will give you an indication of my thoughts on them !!!

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...aus-Kibo-Boots

Looks like the crispi boots arn't much better.

I'm currently using a pair of Brasher GTX boots . . . they are light, full goretex liner, and wearing very well . . .they are also completely waterproof . . . . .British made as well which pleases me !!!
    They are the most comfortable boots I have owned. Real strong and waterproof, the only problem is the cracking which is fairly deep into the leather. Its a shame as they replaced a pair of Chiruca Hunters which lasted for 8 years before wearing out!