Hi from Perthshire

Mickeydredd

Hi All

Looking to get into doing a bit of stalking so have joined the forum to read about all it involves. I've done some stalking with a mate previously and am active in other fieldsports.

Looking to pick up a rifle, thinking about a 22-250 as I will only be doing roe and a little foxing possibly too, and also looking to upgrade from a pea shooter to a higher powered air rifle, so about to apply for my FAC for both.

cheers
Mike

Last edited:
Welcome Mickey. The forum is a great place to learn lots of new things. I have been stalking for 25 years and I have picked up loads of good info since I joined last year.

ATB

Stewarty

Welcome. I've said this before but there must be a good few from Perthshire on here! You'll learn lots on here.

thanks for the welcome guys.

If anyone is willing to let me tag along on the occasional outing I'd be very grateful. Looking to get as much experience as I can so all guidance/advice welcome

I'm also looking to get a 22.250, preferably a Howa so if anyone knows of one for sale please let me know.

Cheers
Mike

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum mate...GREAT place this...one of, if not THE best...:) It's only cos of this place I went for my DSC...:)

Back