Thread: August/September Fallow Bucks West Sussex.

August/September Fallow Bucks West Sussex.

Late August and September Fallow Bucks over 3000 acres in West Sussex. Cull fees are 75 per stalk, no kill fee on prickets or sorrels Level 2 signing off free.

Damaged carcases (i.e. gut, haunch, saddle, carcase charged for and or taken away by client)

This is for late August and September only as I am already fully booked for October and early November. BB nearby and two good pubs also in the area for meals.

Please PM me to book your place.

Thank you

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Pm replied to, thank you.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi mate,any saturdays available in august ?

Quote Originally Posted by 7upwestmids View Post
    Hi mate,any saturdays available in august ?
    Yes at the moment I only have the 31st all the others are booked I am afraid. Or the 7th September.

ATB

Sikamalc

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Dates now booked Sept 7th, 13th,20th. Still have other dates available including weekdays. No kill fee on prickets and small sorrels. Level 2 signing off if required, included in 75 stalk fee.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Dates left are friday Sept 6th AM and PM, Sunday 8th PM, Sunday 15th AM and PM. All other dates booked, thank you.

Pm me if anyone wants the other spare slots.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.