Thread: Hello from Perthshire!!!

Talking Hello from Perthshire!!!

Hi ,

Just a quick introduction!!

Diehard ATV enthusiast.

Have owned Argocat's, Supacat's, Polaris's & also own a company called Scottrac which some of you guys may have heard of supply's Hillcat's, Glencoes & Glenalmond ATVs.

The ATV enthusiasm does not stop with me as my father has owned Garron's , Halflingers, Snowtracs etc all his life.

I see their is a lot of discussion boards on here about ATV's so thought I would get involved!

Also am always on the look out for these types of vehicles too no matter what condition or age, so if you have any for sale let me know!!

Regards
    Alan
    Last edited by sikamalc; 01-05-2013 at 20:24.

Hi Alan & welcome

We use a Hillcat on our ground, so I now know where to come to for advise when it plays up!

Regards

Rob
    www.monarchcountryproducts.co.uk for quality stalking & shooting accessories

Welcome, do you sell the iron horse or wheeled horse?

Quote Originally Posted by Adaws22 View Post
    Hi ,

Just a quick introduction!!

Diehard ATV enthusiast.

Have owned Argocat's, Supacat's, Polaris's & also own a company called Scottrac which some of you guys may have heard of supply's Hillcat's, Glencoes & Glenalmond ATVs.

The ATV enthusiasm does not stop with me as my father has owned Garron's , Halflingers, Snowtracs etc all his life.

I see their is a lot of discussion boards on here about ATV's so thought I would get involved!

Also am always on the look out for these types of vehicles too no matter what condition or age, so if you have any for sale let me know!!

Regards
    Alan
    Welcome to the site. I have to say your intro is more about your business than your own stalking experience. Perhaps you may like to consider taking out trade membership so you can promote what you do. Please PM me.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi Alan,
    Could you PM me please.
    Cheers
    Brian.

Welcome to the site, please take note of Sikamalcs post

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi & thanks for the welcomes!!

For the time being I would like to stay a public member, but if I ever plan on selling anything on here be assured I will take you up on your trade account!!

& to Cheshire lad I am more than happy to pass on my advise on any machine I have dealt with!

​If you have a question just let me know!