Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knobloch tripod

Knobloch tripod

Having moved over to quad sticks these are now surplice to requirement. They are good, but they are used and this does reflect in the foam hand grip. First £95 posted secures. If you come in with a bid below and someone offers the full price, they are sold to that person. You will not be given the opportunity to increase your bid, be warned. They are priced to sell. Jim

Don't know why? It is not a bidding war. I have offered a tripod, circa £140 at a competitive second hand price. I sold an item previously where a pm was received containing an offer. Someone offered the full price which I accepted. The person submitting an offer was annoyed he had no opportunity to increase his bid. If someone offers the asking that person will be sold the item. If you want to offer eighty. Just do not expect me to tell you someone has offered the £95 and do you want first dibs. Hope that clears up the matter, JimJim

Apologies. Please ignore.

Good sticks.

K

Quick point, I see mmbeatte was offering these at£145. His were the new quick lock design, mine are the twist to lock type. Jim

Still up for grabs.

Anyone interested?

PM sent
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Reply sent

Sold pending usual.

Received today, excellent packaging. Cheers jimbo
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.