Thread: Dognapping, signs on your road?

Angry Dognapping, signs on your road?

I was talking to a gamekeeper friend earlier on today, he popped round for a coffee and to pick up some stuff I had for him.

He noticed a spray painted cross by our stop tap, on the footpath outside the house. He told me he has heard that there are scrotes roaming the area looking for working dogs. If they spot one that they think is worthwhile they will mark the road or footpath with spraypaint outside the house. Seemingly they put on High-viz' jackets have a spray can and clip board wander down the road and mark the path/road outside the intended victim's abode. If stopped they just claim to be marking the designated place for workmen to come and repair!

I thought this was worth passing on.

Simon

that may be true I have seen spray marking in the roads telling other travellers the way to a new site

On seperate occasions two springer spaniels were taken from our local park around 6 -8 weeks ago, since then there have been no sightings, according to reports these non taxpaying robbing individuals, pay off rogue vets to remove the microchips and then they are free to sell on the dogs. They only need to be lucky once, we need to be lucky every time!!

Quote Originally Posted by flytie View Post
    I was talking to a gamekeeper friend earlier on today, he popped round for a coffee and to pick up some stuff I had for him.

He noticed a spray painted cross by our stop tap, on the footpath outside the house. He told me he has heard that there are scrotes roaming the area looking for working dogs. If they spot one that they think is worthwhile they will mark the road or footpath with spraypaint outside the house. Seemingly they put on High-viz' jackets have a spray can and clip board wander down the road and mark the path/road outside the intended victim's abode. If stopped they just claim to be marking the designated place for workmen to come and repair!

I thought this was worth passing on.

Simon
    aye, heard similair to that also , be on your guard lads !

Marking a house is a tactic used over here for mucks to identify elderly residents for future distraction burglaries !