Thread: scope mounted torch part two have a look

scope mounted torch part two have a look

hi all after being bombarded with messages about cree torches im putting this link up to show what you can get for very little money so go hear first ebay item number 160879327981 go to the bottom of the advertisment look at the pictures maike up your own mind looks the dogs ok its in china ok may not get hear lost in post etc now hears the same torch uk ebay 160967453005 9pounds yep 9 bucks i use mine all the time never go out without it now it will not throe a beam as far as derilight i have xsercher this torch for the money out performs lots of other flash lights costing much much more the pictures in the advertisment are true to life purchase one of these torches and you will not be disapointed in its performance i hope it helps happy happy happy ps i have now conection whatsoever with the uk based companey just pointing out that you dont have to spend loads of dosh on flashlights that dont do what they claim

I bought one of these a while ago, arrived when they said it would and the performance is great, A Tracer Pinspot filter fits it perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertie Leblanc View Post
    I bought one of these a while ago, arrived when they said it would and the performance is great, A Tracer Pinspot filter fits it perfectly.
    well there you go you can get fillters for them as well even better

Quote Originally Posted by wraith View Post
    well there you go you can get fillters for them as well even better
    The filter will drastically reduce the distance of your beam,but still a handy torch at the price