DSC2 Certificate

PointBlank

Had my level 2 certificate turn up today at last!

A little disappointed with the shabby printing on the flimsy paper, I would thought it would of at least been hand illustrated and embossed with gold leaf with the work that went into it :)

Done anyway.... now what's next?

Hearty congratulations Pointblank, well done, and whats next, a rather large single malt!!, or two

Hasn't made me a better stalker, just back from my second outing today without a deer for the chiller!! :)

And there was me thinking it meant you are an uber stalker when you have got your level 2 :stir:

:D

A little disappointed with the shabby printing on the flimsy paper, I would thought it would of at least been hand illustrated and embossed with gold leaf with the work that went into it :)

Now you should make a formal complaint to your provider about the very long waiting time. The organisations that provide the DSC2 cannot on the hand condemn most Police forces for processing SGC/FAC issues very slowly, while on the other hand being as slow or even slower with processing a document that requires two different people to spent maybe 30min each checking it.

Btw congratulations with getting the DCS2!

Now you should make a formal complaint to your provider about the very long waiting time. The organisations that provide the DSC2 cannot on the hand condemn most Police forces for processing SGC/FAC issues very slowly, while on the other hand being as slow or even slower with processing a document that requires two different people to spent maybe 30min each checking it.

Btw congratulations with getting the DCS2!

I think it was just a shade under 3 months from sending the portfolio in, was that too long?

Only you can answer if 3 months is too long for you - it certainly is for me!

I don't know what the advertised expected wait time is? 3 months did seem a long time I agree but luckily I had nothing riding on me getting it other than to get it out of the way.

There isn't an advertised time as far as I am aware, although I'm sure whichever assessment centre you are using would be happy to give you an estimation based on the backlog and whether your portfolio is with them or your assessor.

From memory mine arrived back 2 or 3 weeks after I had the call from my assessor (BASC).

Congrats on getting it done anyway. Of course the detractors are right... it doesn't mean it makes you a super-stalker (well you might be but I'm not! :lol:) but there is a fair amount of effort involved in getting it for most of us and therefore surely being a little bit smug about it is justifiable!

Apply for your DSC3 of course !!

You mean you haven't ??

Back