Thread: introduction

introduction

hi there i have been introduced to the directory by a friend. at the moment i only stalk for recreation but am thinking about trying to do more.I live in south west scotland and stalk for roe. I do a fair bit of game shooting ,beating and picking up in the winter.

Hi Billy , good to see you have joined the forum , i will try catch up one day soon maybe get you over for a walk
    out sometime soon , i take it you have a proper rifle now , dya remember trying to shoot rabbits at the Airds when
    we were boys firing screws thru that old air gun

hi colin you must have a better memory than me ! i cant remember the airgun bit but rememeber ferretting the rabbits. I have a tikka .243 wi a moderator on it for the roe. Aye i wouldny mind a wander out wi you to see how the professionals do it ! pick your brains a bit

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by brjoinery View Post
    hi colin you must have a better memory than me ! i cant remember the airgun bit but rememeber ferretting the rabbits. I have a tikka .243 wi a moderator on it for the roe. Aye i wouldny mind a wander out wi you to see how the professionals do it ! pick your brains a bit
    Ha Ha We do it the same as you mate , try point the rifle in the right direction and pull the trigger
    ​Must have been big Shaky firing the screws