Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gun dogs stolen

gun dogs stolen

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DOGS ARE BEING STOLEN IN OUR AREA HAMPHIRE/WILTSHIRE BORDER, TWO LOTS OF 3 AND 2 IN THE WILTSHIRE AND 4 DOGS IN NORTH HANTS !! THESE WERE 2 GOLDEN COKERS, A LIVER AND WHITE SPRINGER AND A BLACK COCKER, 2 OF THESE ARE MICROCHIPPED ALL BITCHES BELIVED TO BE STOLEN TO ORDER, ALSO BELIVED TO BE A GANG OPERATING PLEASE BE VIDULANT ABOUT YOUR OWN DOGS AND IF ANY ONE HAS ANY INFORMATION ON THE FOUR DOGS MENTIONED THERE A REWARD OF 4,000 FOR THE SAFE RETURN OF THESE DOGS. PLEASE PM ME WITH ANY INFORMATION

kIND REGARDS ANTHONY

Ill cross post to other sites, is there a contact number just in case?
    basil.

Thanks basi p m sentl

Are there any photos of the dogs available please?
    basil.

there some pics and more info on this site

http://www.doglost.co.uk/page.aspx?pg=83

P M sent

Regards Anthony

I emphathize with the lost dog /stolen owners .
    Some **** was enticing my dogs to come to them! from a 4 x 4 outside my drive two days ago , Mrs trapper got the reg number of vehicle ,with dodgy peeps descriptions , I have taken !!Shall I say Robust further precautions . It did bother me from looking into the dog lost site , how many dogs are not chipped ! collared , registered !!! . At least give the dogs a fighting chance of recovery, to owners . MINIMUM GET THEM MICRO CHIPPED .
    Trapper .

It seems the type of 'people' we are talking about here are absolutely ruthless.
    Of the four in the Hampshire/Wiltshire border area, initially five were stolen and when they realised one was old and no longer able to work or breed was thrown out further down the road! I have been told.
    Micro chips are a help but the type of peple that take these dogs are not likely to use a vet, or if they do, it would be a bent one.
    They would use the dogs for work/breeding and if it became ill, destroy it and steal another.
    The scum of the earth in my book.

Roll on the day when you can gps-chip your dog! We only sell our pups as companion dogs but they are all microchipped at 8wks when they get their first vaccinations and flea/tick treatment.

I appreciate the statement from EMcC that these herberts won't use vets or would use a dodgy one, but if we could gps-chip our dogs at least we'd have a chance of tracking them... Would they risk taking the dog to a dodgy vet who would try to cut out the chip, leaving an obvious wound?

Bloody hell Trapper, if you are anything like me then those blokes are lucky you didn't catch them trying to get your dogs. I was devestated earlier this year when my dog was killed in an RTA and, although the lad that hit her was driving like a lunatic, it was a genuine accident. Myself and a passer by had to virtually force him to drive away as I could see myself quickly losing control if he had stayed around once the initial shock had subsided. I am pretty sure that if I caught some pikey or other scumbag taking or abusing my new dog then I would be the one spending some time at Her Majesty's Pleasure not them. JC

Wouldn't think it's common in the states, too much likelyhood of summary justice.