Thread: Wish I had the Energy

Wish I had the Energy

A lady who comes beating for me and also regularly beats on the grouse moors and several pheasant shoots phoned last night. "My cocker spaniel has just given birth to 7 pups and my wire haired viszla had 6 pups last week". In a few weeks she will have 13 pups to wean and clean up after. She has no kennels so all will be in her house. Maybe unremarkable to some but this lady will be 70 years young this year. The love she has for these dogs will get her through but where does she get the energy from.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    A lady who comes beating for me and also regularly beats on the grouse moors and several pheasant shoots phoned last night. "My cocker spaniel has just given birth to 7 pups and my wire haired viszla had 6 pups last week". In a few weeks she will have 13 pups to wean and clean up after. She has no kennels so all will be in her house. Maybe unremarkable to some but this lady will be 70 years young this year. The love she has for these dogs will get her through but where does she get the energy from.
    probably amphetamines!