Solwaystalker , Granpa or Papa ?

Solwaystalker

Had a great couple of days firstly im very proud of my middle daughter Aimie giving us our first grandchild
She asked me last night do you want to be Papa Or Granpa ha ha
Also had a young boar while out stalking last night and a 6 pointer this morning
​Pics added later

Mine call me Grampy, as in Grumpy Grampy. Even my birthday cards come addressed to Grumpy Grampy !!

Super job Colin congrats,it's pap or pop when I eventually become a G,parent .
regards
​doug

Congratulations Colin:thumb::thumb:.
No1 grandson Started to call me GAN,Gan as soon as he could speak, 9yrs on still calls me that if his friends are not around,
No2 does exactly the same, LOL
Paul

Congrats on all fronts, what about seanair? (gealic for grandpa) My kids have allways called my father-in-law seanair.

Andy

Had a great couple of days firstly im very proud of my middle daughter Aimie giving us our first grandchild
She asked me last night do you want to be Papa Or Granpa ha ha
Also had a young boar while out stalking last night and a 6 pointer this morning
​Pics added later

Surely you can't be old enough mate? I thought you were only about 25?

***remembers to ask for discount on the goats*** :D

Congratulations to you all, :D its a great feeling being a granddad. They can call you what they want and you will love it.

Nice one Colin hope there both well
All fine with both them after a 24 hour labour , doesnt seam long since i watched Amie being born
a wee boy this time Laiton Colin , ive got 3 daughters so looking forward to showing him how to fish
for salmon and wild brown trout , probably a bit of stalking aswell
Cheers guys

Congratulations...

My first grandson had difficulty with saying grandad so used to say 'that one' when talking about me. He is now nearly 5 and its constantly grandad this grandad that...love it to bits.

​Mulac

Back