Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: roe sack

roe sack

Guys, i am in the market for a roe sack, does anyone know about the napier apex game bag any views would be welcome.
    Neil

Hi Neil

Check ours out on the following link http://www.monarchcountryproducts.co...&product_id=60

Plenty happy customers on here and reviews can be seen on our website.

Regards

Rob
    www.monarchcountryproducts.co.uk for quality stalking & shooting accessories

+1 for the monarch roe sack,we'll made and very comfy when carrying out a beast

I like the garlands roe sack.very Hard wearing and never let me down. Only my opinion.

Try Poppins on here - I've got one of her Sika sacks and it fits the bill perfectly.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Guys, i am in the market for a roe sack, does anyone know about the napier apex game bag any views would be welcome.
    Neil
    I would definately recommend the Roe Sack sold by Rob at Monarch, the size is just about right and the straps are very comfortable, I had a massive buck in mine the other day and I was very pleased with how it performed.

+1for the Monarch roe sack top piece of kit
    DJC

hi drummerboy you should have a good look at the monarch roe sack i have one it will carry two good roe at once as i have done, it has good pockets for all your kit as well atb harry 243

I'd always used a multy pocket bum bag then just slung the roe over my shoulder. When I did my DSC2 I was advised that a roe sack would be better. I duly purchased one from monarchcountryproducts and although its very good I struggle to carry the rifle over the shoulder as it keeps slipping on the roe sack straps. Any tips?
    Don't get me wrong the sack itself does the job carrying a good size buck with ease
    Wingy

When the roe sack is empty put both straps together and over your head and one shoulder. Also makes it a little narrower when mooching through standing trees and branches. Once filled I often carry the rifle balancing out the weight.