Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site issues

Site issues

Is it me or is the site having a lot of technical problems. I seem to get an awful lot of dropouts and delays whilst loading pages.

Yep me to, been going on for a while now

rockgod its the same all for most on this site .any way don't worry about loading pages, stuart been on the phone telling me about your technical problems and delays loading your gun mate

gadget

site problems

Hi peeps, Some of these issues can be alleviated, albeit temporarily by dumping your internet cookie temporary file, this gives a few more site visits without the clunky bits! Steve.

Accessing the site is now becoming a real pain.
    I tried for over an hour, while surfing other sites, this morning and gave up.
    I have just managed to get on after three attempts and even now, changing pages is a bit hit and miss.
    Surely something can be done.
    Other sites, not as good as this one I might add, seem to manage so what is the problem.

Re: site problems

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270
    Hi peeps, Some of these issues can be alleviated, albeit temporarily by dumping your internet cookie temporary file, this gives a few more site visits without the clunky bits! Steve.
    Tried this and it does seem to be a bit quicker but has only froze on me once since doing it 5 mins ago.

Tried again this afternoon and after five attempts and fifteen minutes of anguish gave up.
    Have just taken two attempts to get and and finally succeeded but found I now had to Log on!!
    What is going on?

site problems

took me 2 hours to get on today seems to be getting worse no probs on other sites

The whole site (not just the forums) was out for me all afternoon until late evening...

Re: site problems

Quote Originally Posted by PAULT
    took me 2 hours to get on today seems to be getting worse no probs on other sites
    Same here. It`s getting so tedious.
    Why no response from the admin team?
    basil.